HOW YOU CAN HELP
1. Let other people know about the site. Like a particular review? Post it on Facebook, Diggit, Reddit or any cool forum that can stand to be cooler (I have a few different options already at the bottom of each post). The more people hear about Just Plain Something, the better.
2. Comment. Nothing is quite as motivating as discovering someone left their own thoughts on the site. Even if you don't agree with what I've written, as long as you are respectful and explain your own point of view intelligently, I don't mind. Any (again, respectful) more general questions or comments can be sent to email@example.com.
3. Subscribe to JPS and my Blip page. In the last year, I've began a series of scripted and non-scripted vlogs through blip.tv. Blip has recently added a handy subscription button to my Blip page so you can keep track of my videos! Of course, you can also subscribe to all of my posts through Google Reader and Atom.
4. Take a look at the ads on my site. It's run by Project Wonderful, which mostly caters to projects like this and small businesses. If you are interested in advertising on Just Plain Something, just click my affiliate program link above (and note that signing up through my affiliate program link helps me, too!). I also have a few other ads on the page, including one for Amazon which include discount DVDs.
5. Just keep reading! I keep myself at a minimum of 10 posts a month, so the project is updated at least a couple times a week. If you use Facebook, go join Just Plain Something's group and you can get updates! Please follow me on Twitter and send over your friends! Keep reading, keep enjoying, keep coming back.
And thank you to all my readers who help get the word out about this website. I love every single one of you (yes, even you).
The picture was lovingly made by internet superstar Luke McKay.